Repairs and servicing in Tarn
At La Bonne Echappée we take pride in our work and the service we offer. We have extensive experience of servicing and repairing road bikes, mountain bikes, hybrids and city bikes. We have worked with cyclists of all stripes - from semi-pro teams to recreational cyclists and everyone in between! Whatever your level, whatever your bike, you can be assured of a first-class service.
Our workshop is located in the main square of the idyllic Lisle-sur-Tarn, between Toulouse and Albi or more precisely between Rabastens and Gaillac. We are open seven days a week from June to September and from Tuesday to Saturday the rest of the year. Services and repairs can often done on the spot and we'll happily provide coffee and tips for exploring the area while you wait. Drop us a line via the contact form or call us on +33951916854 to book your bike in for some TLC.
1) General servicing (includes brake, chain, gear service), €45
2) Gear service, €15
3) Brake service, €15
4) Cable or housing cable replacement, €10
5) Tyre or tube change/puncture repair, €10
6) Bottom bracket servicing (grease) or replacement, €20
7) Wheel truing, from €10
8) Complete bike assembling, €150
9) Assembling a bike bought elsewhere, from €100
Parts are not included